The Poor Clare Monastery of the Blessed Sacrament, a 48-year-old monastery in Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines was inspired by the encyclical Laudato Si and responded to the call of Pope Francis to transition into renewal energy.
- JPIC Italy elects New Council
- “Human Rights and Migration” training held in person in Honduras
- More than 60 Catholic organizations issue statement on COP26 draft agreement
- The Franciscan dream and journey @cop26 (Glasgow)
- Laudato Si’ Action Platform Launches with Leadership from the JPIC Office of the Order.