The rapid development of the pandemic has caused many problems, and as usual, it has affected the weakest, poorest, neediest and sickest. So, after the initial shock, many institutions started to get involved to help those who found themselves in the difficulties created by COVID-19. The new situation strongly challenged us as followers of St. Francis, who espoused Our Lady Poverty and gave us the example to follow by caring for the poor, sick and abandoned.
- An Open Letter by Global Civil Society for the Establishment of a new UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights and Climate Change
- Brazil: Jesuits and Franciscans united for Laudato Si’
- Integral Ecology: Bachelor’s Degree at Pontifical University Antonianum
- On the Assassination of Br. Juan Antonio Orozco Alvarado, OFM
- Photo & Painting exhibition for the resolution of the Myanmar crisis